Capture three dimensional offset data (x, y and z) to quickly teach wafer transfer positions.
Improve yields and lower particulate contamination with accurate wafer handoff calibration.
Achieve repeatable and reproducible semiconductor equipment setups.
Reduce equipment downtime from hours to minutes.
Speed trouble-shooting and lower consumable expense with visual inspection.
- Wafer-shaped. Available in 200mm and 300mm wafer sizes.
- Highly accurate. Accurate to +-0.1mm (+-0.004) x and y position; +-0.5mm (+-0.02) z position.
- Wireless and vacuum compatible. Travels like a wafer and takes less time as equipment stays sealed during inspection. Transmits data in real-time.
- Easy-to-use software. TeachView and TeachReview application software displays live video and measurements based on user defined targets, and logs offsets and user comments. TeachTarget programs the teaching wafer to find circular features.
- On-board camera. On-board image processor reports x-y-z offset from the teaching wafer to a target inside the equipment so you can teach wafer transfer coordinates.