Precision Optical Sensor
3D Vision Solutions For Metrology, Assembly and Process Improvement
Measure. Analyze. Improve.
CyberOptics Corporation has been an innovative supplier of precision optical sensor solutions to the manufacturers of automated assembly, inspection and metrology equipment for over 30 years. Our 2D and 3D vision solutions are used in manufacturing environments to increase operating efficiencies, production yields and quality. CyberOptics pioneering sensor technology provides our customers with a means to grow and strengthen their competitive positions as the demands for higher accuracy at faster production speeds increase.
High Precision Accuracy with Proprietary Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) Sensor Technology
Proprietary MRS sensor technology, deemed best-in-class, enables metrology-grade accuracy by inhibiting optical measurement distortions and reflections. At the heart of the world’s cell phone manufacturing inspection systems and used in various applications where highly accurate inspection is critical.
From Our Blog:
- CyberOptics Q&A Feature with SMT Today
- Improving Yields with MRS Technology in Electronics Assembly, Semiconductor and General Purpose Metrology
View Case Study:
- Addressing High Precision AOI Challenges with Unique 3D Technology Solution (PDF)
- More MRS Case Studies and Application Stories
Watch Our Videos:
Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) Sensor Technology integrated into Systems in Key Segments
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Inspection
MRS Sensor for SQ3000 3D AOI System
Ultra-High Resolution MRS Sensor for SQ3000 3D AOI
MRS Sensor for SE3000 3D SPI
3D Scanning Inspection and Metrology
MRS Sensor for CyberGage360
MRS Sensor for Coordinate Measurement SQ3000 CMM
SQ3000 CMM utilizes CyberCMM™, a comprehensive software suite of coordinate measurement tools that provides highly accurate, 100% metrology-grade measurement on all critical points much faster than a traditional CMM, including coplanarity, distance, height and datum X, Y to name a few. A fast and easy set-up can be performed in less than an hour for programming complex applications as compared to slow, engineering resource-intensive set-up that typically requires multiple adjustments with traditional coordinate measurement machines (CMM) s.
SQ3000 3D CMM offers unmatched accuracy with the advanced MRS technology by meticulously identifying and rejecting reflections caused by shiny components making MRS an ideal technology solution for a wide range of applications including those with very high quality requirements.
The Ultra-High Resolution MRS sensor enhances the SQ3000 CMM platform, delivering superior performance ideally suited for Socket Metrology and micro-electronics applications where an even greater degree of accuracy and inspection reliability is critical.
Back-End Semi Packaging Inspection
MRS Sensor for Semiconductor
High Speed 2D and 3D Sensor Solutions
- Metrology grade 3D accuracy at production speeds
- Sensors that can acquire over 100 million 3D measurements per second
- On-The-Fly measurement and inspection technology
Manufacturing Process Improvement
- Inspection solutions that provide real-time feedback for product and process quality control
- Increased equipment up-time and throughput
Precision Optical Sensor Manufacturing Capability
- Complete turnkey sensing solutions for size, weight and cost critical applications
- Advanced tooling and fixturing to ensure high quality and unsurpassed performance