With SE500-X™ - 100% 3D solder paste inspection system, CyberOptics pushes inspection speed to the highest level possible. The SE500-X™ is capable of inspecting the most demanding assemblies with 80cm²/sec inspection speed without compromising on measurement accuracy and repeatability.
Building on CyberOptics’ reputation as the provider of solder paste inspection systems with industry-leading volume accuracy, the SE500-X™ can inspect pad sizes down to 01005 component size (150 x 150 µm) while keeping up with ever-increasing line speeds.
SE500-X™ is designed to help you achieve high quality solder joints in your SMT process through accurate volume measurement of each solder paste deposit every single time.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large Board Handling – Supports large boards up to 810 x 612 mm
- Fastest 3-D SPI – 80cm2/second inspection speed that doesn’t compromise measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- Most accurate SPI – Inspects pad sizes down to 01005 component size (150 x 150 µm) while keeping up with ever-increasing lines speeds.
- Superior 3D Measurement Capability – Provides 3D height, volume and area measurements for PCBs with CSPs, micro-BGAs, 0201s, 01005s and other small pad sizes.
- Efficient warpage handling – Equipped with flexible circuit warp compensation algorithm to compensate for warp on complex shapes
- Closed Loop Feedback Ready – Supports closed loop feedback with major printers to optimize the solder printing process
|Board Size (Max.)||810 x 612 mm|
|Board Size (Min.)||100 x 100 mm|
|Inspection Speed @ 30µm||80cm²/sec|
|Inspection Speed @ 15µm||50cm²/sec|
|Gage R&R||<<10%, 6σ|