CyberOptics Demonstrates How to Significantly Speed Semiconductor Processes for Measuring Relative Humidity
Join the team at the largest microelectronics event in Europe
Semicon Europa in Munich, Germany at B1-110 through November 17th
- Save Time ~ 88% reduction, half the manpower
- Save Expense ~95% reduction
- Increase Throughput ~20X
What can the WaferSense and Reticle Sense Auto Multi Sensors do for your fab?
Speed equipment qualification with wireless measurements.
- Collect and display acceleration, vibration, leveling and humidity data.
- Monitor humidity in wafer environments.
- Use the Auto Multi Sensor with MultiView™ and MultiReview™ software for real-time equipment diagnostics.
- See the effects of adjustments in real-time, speeding equipment alignment and set-up.
Shorten equipment maintenance cycles with thin and lightweight wafer-like form factor.
- Thinner 3.5mm form factor provides access to more chambers.
- Operates at higher temperatures.
- Keep the process areas unexposed to the fab environment with vacuum compatible AMS.
Lower equipment maintenance expenses and enhance process uniformity with objective and reproducible data.
- Take the human element out of adjusting your equipment with objective measurements for multiple applications in one.
- Make the right adjustments time after time.
- Receive early warning for impending equipment failures and optimize your preventative maintenance plans.
Learn More About the WaferSense® Product Line »
Learn More About the ReticleSense® Product Line »
Technology Leadership. Global Solutions.
Semicon Europa Show Information »