Improve equipment set-up and long term yields by wirelessly monitoring airborne particles in real-time.
Speed equipment qualification with wireless measurements.
Shorten equipment maintenance cycles with reticle-like form factor.
Lower equipment expenses with objective and reproducible data.
- Reticle-shaped. Also available in 150mm, 200mm and 300mm wafer sizes.
- Measures particles greater than .14 microns Reports particles in 0.1μm and 0.5μm bin sizes and larger particles in 2, 5, 10 and 30 μm bin sizes.
- Wireless. Transmits data to your laptop of PC in real-time.
- Easy-to-use software. ParticleView and ParticleReview application software provides the user with real time visual feedback and can record and replay logged data for review and analysis.
Did You Know?Save Time. Save Expense. Speed up your semiconductor processes and increase throughput.
Time- 88% reduction,half the manpower
Expense- 95% reduction
Throughput- 20X increase
- APSR Product Brochure
- APSRQ Product Brochure
- APSRQ Case Study - Quickly Identifying and Resolving Particle Issues in Photolithographic Scanners
- Case Study - APSRQ Airborne Particle Sensor for Use in ASML, Nikon and Canon Scanners