Our EX-Q wafer mapping sensor offers quick and reliable detection of semiconductor wafers and slotting errors in cassettes or FOUPs. This off-the-shelf sensor has ample detection headroom (sensitivity) allowing it to easily detect thin and dark-coated wafers of any size. It also has no moving parts that could result in particulate contamination.
- EX-QS is available in two standoff distances: 1.5″ and 2.2″. EX-Q is available in 1.5” and 2.2”
- Detects bright, dark and coated wafers in various size and edge geometries at factory gain setting.
- Insensitive to interference from the mapping environment including stray reflections.
- Easy-to-use, “off-the-shelf” direct interface requires no amplification or signal conditioning and reduces tool total cost of ownership.
- Non-intrusive wafer mapping solution protects valuable wafers from inadvertent crashes.
- No moving parts that can result in particulate contamination.
- Detects cross-slotted and ultra-thin wafers.
- Note: Connector is an option and must be specified when ordered.