Fast and highly accurate with repeatable and reproducible measurements for metrology applications in the manufacturing of a wide variety of products such as PCBs, semiconductors and consumer electronics.
SQ3000 CMM utilizes CyberCMM™, a comprehensive software suite of coordinate measurement tools that provides highly accurate, 100% metrology-grade measurement on all critical points much faster than a traditional CMM, including coplanarity, distance, height and datum X, Y to name a few. A fast and easy set-up can be performed in less than an hour for programming complex applications as compared to slow, engineering resource-intensive set-up that typically requires multiple adjustments with traditional coordinate measurement machines (CMM) s.
SQ3000 3D CMM offers unmatched accuracy with the advanced MRS technology by meticulously identifying and rejecting reflections caused by shiny components making MRS an ideal technology solution for a wide range of applications including those with very high quality requirements.
The Ultra-High Resolution MRS sensor enhances the SQ3000 CMM platform, delivering superior performance ideally suited for Socket Metrology and micro-electronics applications where an even greater degree of accuracy and inspection reliability is critical.
- Fastest – Seconds, not Hours
- Significantly speeds attaining coordinate measurements vs. traditional CMMs
- Reduces engineering resource time
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Simplifies process with award-winning, intuitive, touch screen experience
- Quick programming for complex applications
- Multi-process capable – AOI, SPI, AOM, CMM
- Metrology-grade Accuracy
- Achieve metrology-grade accuracy with MRS-enabled technology
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements for metrology, semiconductor, microelectronics and SMT applications.
|Specifications||MRS Sensor||Ultra High Resolution MRS Sensor|
|Inspection Speed||40 cm²/sec (2D+3D)||20 cm²/sec (2D+3D)|
|X Y Resolution||10µm||7µm|
|Minimum Feature Size||10µm||7µm|
|Maximum Feature Size||SQ3000 510 x 510 mm
|SQ3000-X 710 x 610 mm
|Maximum Feature Height||24mm||24mm|