Improving Yields with the Best Known Method (BKM) for Fast and Highly Accurate Airborne Particle Sensing
Join the team at Semicon Japan, Tokyo Big Sight, December 13-15th at Booth #5402.
- Save Time ~ 88% reduction, half the manpower
- Save Expense ~95% reduction
- Increase Throughput ~20X
What can the WaferSense and Reticle Sense Airborne Particle Sensors do for your fab?
Improve equipment set-up and long-term yields by wirelessly monitoring airborne particles in real-time.
Speed equipment qualification with wireless measurements.
- Collect and display particle data wirelessly using the Airborne Particle Sensors and software for real-time equipment diagnostics.
- Compare past and present as well as one tool to another.
- Save time by swiftly locating contamination sources and see the effect of cleanings, adjustments and repairs in real-time.
Shorten equipment maintenance cycles.
- Detect particles in real-time without opening the tool, so you don’t need to expose process areas to the environment.
- Easily find the place where particles contaminate wafers with the thin and light Airborne Particle Sensors.
- Selectively clean tools once the particle location is identified.
Lower equipment expenses with objective and reproducible data.
- Raise your first-pass monitor wafer success, reduce your qualification expense and increase availability.
- Receive early warnings for impending equipment failures and optimize your preventative maintenance plans.
- Establish a baseline from a known clean tool, then cycle the Airborne Particle Sensor through a candidate tool before committing monitor wafers.
Meet with CyberOptics’ Mr. Yukinobu Hayashi at Semicon Japan to learn more.
Technology Leadership. Global Solutions.
Semicon Japan Show Information »