To be the global technology leader in high precision 3D sensors.
Deliver profitable growth by developing and manufacturing high precision proprietary 3D sensors and leveraging them in key vertical markets.
Our Core Values
- We are honest, forthright, and ethical in our actions and communications.
- We select, develop, and reward excellence in employees.
- We create differentiated products that enable our customers to be successful.
- We focus on growth.
- We encourage creativity; imagination and pioneering lead to because:
- Better solutions—Celebrate.
- Occasional failures—Accept and move on.
About CyberOptics Corporation
CyberOptics Corporation (NASDAQ: CYBE) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high precision sensing technology solutions. CyberOptics sensors are being used in general purpose metrology and 3D scanning, surface mount technology (SMT) and semiconductor markets to significantly improve yields and productivity. By leveraging its leading edge technologies, the company has strategically established itself as a global leader in high precision 3D sensors, allowing CyberOptics to further increase its penetration of its key vertical segments. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, CyberOptics conducts worldwide operations through its facilities in North America, Asia and Europe.
CyberOptics Quality Policy
CyberOptics strives to exceed customer’s expectations by:
- Understanding the environment of the customer.
- Early identification of defects and reduction of variation.
- Designing and delivering high quality products and services.
- Relentless pursuit of design for quality and control process improvement.
- Regular assessment of customer satisfaction.
CyberOptics is ISO9001:2008 Certified with Bureau Veritas Certification.
CyberOptics is committed to provide innovative solutions in inspection and sensing technology with high quality product and on time delivery.
Quality Control Documents
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of Sale and License
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Requirements for Letter of Credit
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Export Compliance Policy Statement
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 for Embedded Systems End User License Agreement
The blue button link below provides a list of our current career opportunities.
To apply for any of our currently available positions:
- 1. Click on the “Current Career Opportunities” link.
- 2. Select your desired position from the Current Openings list
- 3. Click on the “Apply for this job” link at the bottom of the positions page.
5900 Golden Hills Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55416
CyberOptics names Dr. Subodh Kulkarni named President and CEO. Completes acquisition of LDI/GKS in March 2014 providing the foundation for growth in the 3D scanning and metrology market. Introduces CX150i for conformal coating inspection, CyberReport software, a fast, intuitive and scalable SPC solution and the Advanced 3D sensor with Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) technology.
CyberOptics introduces SE600™ 3D SPI with dual illumination sensor enabling best accuracy, QX600-L™ large board AOI, QX600-D™ dual lane AOI and QX150i™ AOI with 12µm resolution sensor.
CyberOptics launches the SE500ULTRA™ 3D SPI offering fastest inspection, QX600™ AOI with 12µm resolution sensor, QX100i™ AOI for pre-reflow and selective solder and QX100™ AOI tabletop systems.
CyberOptics introduces the SE500-D™ and QX500-D™ dual lane SPI and AOI systems with largest board capability and flexible conveyor setup. Also, released Process Monitor SPC software.
CyberOptics introduces the SE350™ 3D SPI offering best performance for best value and QX500™ High-speed AOI system.
CyberOptics celebrates 25 years! CyberOptics introduces its newest solder-paste inspection sytem, SE500™.
CyberOptics introduces the Flex High-Resolution AOI system for 01005 component inspection.
CyberOptics introduces The MicroPad™ sensor for SE 300 to provide accurate 3D solder paste measurements for 01005 component pads.
CyberOptics launches its first embedded process verification product – EPV 5.
CyberOptics introduces custom camera technology for fiducial alignment inside robotic SMT assembly equipment.
CyberOptics acquires Imagenation®, adding a line of industry leading frame-grabbers to the product line.
CyberOptics introduces the SE300™ – the world leading in-line 100% 3D solder paste inspection system.
CyberOptics acquires Kestra, Ltd. adding the innovative SAM™-based Automated Optical Inspection system to the product line.
First in-line non-contact 3D solder paste inspection system introduced.
CyberOptics introduces LaserAlign, the first non-contact, on-head component alignment sensor for pick-and-place machines.
First non-contact, laser-based 3D solder paste inspection system introduced.
NASDAQ® listed under CYBE.
CyberOptics founded by Dr. Steven K. Case, a professor from the University of Minnesota.