Unprecedented combination of speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection.
Dramatically Speeds Up Quality Assurance of In-Process Inspection and/or Incoming/Outgoing parts inspection; Lowers Cost of Quality & Speeds Up Product Time-to-Market.
Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage®360 has a range of applications from medical to automotive to aerospace to consumer electronics, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.
High-Precision accuracy with Multiple Reflection Suppression (MRS) Sensor Technology
Generates an automated, highly precise, full 360⁰ volumetric scan with NIST traceable accuracy to 7 µm + L/10000.
Incorporates CyberOptics’ proprietary 3D Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) technology that enables metrology-grade accuracy by inhibiting optical measurement distortion and reflections.
Easy-to-use Software with Push-Button Automation
Simplifies scanning with one-button simplicity
Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training
Generates automated inspection reports including a comparison of scan data to CAD models or models based on ‘golden’ examples.
Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates
Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID
Eliminates inspection gages with fixtureless design
Offers quick and simple field recalibration
Automated 3D Volumetric Part Scan and Inspection Report in less than 3 minutes
Quickly generates a highly precise, full 360⁰ volumetric 3D surface scan of complex shaped parts in <3 minutes
Facilitates near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed throughput
|Work Volume||8” x 4” (Cylinder 200mm diameter x 100 mm high)|
|System Configuration||MRS Sensor technology with 2 scanners (1 above and 1 below)|
|System Volumetric Accuracy||7 µm; 0.007mm +L/10000mm (ISO 10360)|
|Repeatability||5 µm; 0.005mm/0.00020|
|Speed||16 million points/part/pose. Typical cycle time <3 minutes|
*Specifications may change without notice.
1 Accuracy is the Maximum Permissible error of the measured length between 6 sets of sphere features, repeated 10 times. These distances vary in length from approximately 30mm to 150mm. Measurements are made utilizing CyberGage®360’s standard operating procedure, and include all potential hardware and software error sources.
2 Repeatability is the allowable 3 Sigma error of the measured diameter of a ring gage, repeated 10 times. Measurements are made utilizing CyberGage®360’s standard operating procedure, and include all potential hardware and software error sources.
- CyberGage®360 Data Sheet (PDF)
- CyberGage®360 Brochure (PDF)
- CyberGage®360 6 Page Brochure (PDF)
- CyberGage®360 Inspection Report (PDF)
- Sample 3D Scan Output Report (PDF)
- CyberGage®360 Accuracy Specification (PDF)
- Rapid Innovation Award Finalist 2016
- Industrial Engineering News: Automated 3D Scanning and Inspection System (September 2017)
- CyberGage360 Automated 3D Scanning System Adopted by State-of-the-Art Metrology Lab (August 2017)
- Proto Labs Launches On-Demand Manufacturing for Molded Production Parts, Opens Metrology Lab for Digital Inspections (July 2017)
- THIS WEEK IN QUALITY: Microscopes, Laser Trackers & More (Mar 2017)
- One Button Automated 3D Scanning Inspection System Is Fast And Accurate (Mar 2017)
- 3-D Equipment Lends New Capabilities to Scanning, Inspection Process (Dec 2016)
- European Launch for CyberGage Scanner (Oct 2016)
- CyberOptics ready for launch at Advanced Engineering 2016 (Oct 2016)
- CyberGage360 aims to simplify 3D scanning with ‘one button’ process (Oct 2016)
- THIS WEEK IN QUALITY: 3D Scanning, LIDAR, 2D Microscopy & More (Oct 2016)
- Simple, speedy and accurate 3D scanning and inspection applications (Oct 2016)
- Proving ROI for 3D Scanning Technology in Industrial Quality Assurance Applications – An Interview with C. Martin Schuster (Jun 2016)